Our office helps lead the priorities of myRESEARCHhome for research faculty and staff. The myRESEARCHhome portal, funded by Duke's CTSA and built by OASIS, puts relevant applications, resources, and information specific to you and your projects at your fingertips. Through this custom portal, investigators and research support staff from basic, clinical, and social science disciplines will have access to tailored content and opportunities. This includes:
- Single point of access for frequently needed research tools
- Transparency into status of research projects
- Personalized notifications
- Relevant funding and training announcements
- Opportunities for career development
- Integration with myRESEARCHnavigators
For more information or to schedule a demonstration, contact Derek Jones.