myRESEARCHnavigators help investigators identify relevant resources, connect with experts, and understand processes and best practices for performing research at Duke.
Via our hotline and consultations, we can:
- Provide guidance on research processes and requirements
- Locate available services and resources, both on-campus and external
- Help find Duke faculty or staff for potential collaborations
- Arrange further consultations to help strengthen project design, translation of findings into practical application, and commercialization
- Identify funding opportunities, including federal grants, industry, and institutional opportunities
- Suggest educational and career development programs and resources