myRESEARCHnavigators help investigators identify relevant resources, connect with experts, and understand processes and best practices for performing research at Duke.
Via our hotline and consultations, we can:
- Provide guidance on research processes and requirements
- Locate available services and resources, both on-campus and external
- Help find Duke faculty or staff for potential collaborations
- Arrange further consultations to help strengthen project design, translation of findings into practical application, and commercialization
- Identify funding opportunities, including federal grants, industry, and institutional opportunities
- Suggest educational and career development programs and resources
Finding funding or collaborators
- Developing funding applications and publications
Offices and people that can help you
Researcher responsibilities, requirements, and training (tool here)
Data storage, management and computing
An overview of resources, including myRESEARCHhome and myRESEARCHpath
myRESEARCHnavigators are supported by the Office of Research and through the Duke Clinical & Translational Science Award (CTSA) grant UL1TR002553.